I just can't help myself. I gotta tell the world: I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!
The other day, I got sick. And not just "cough, cough, sneeze, sneeze," sick. Oh no. The kind of sick where you don't see the light of day for days and your mattress gets quite conformed to your body.
It brings tears to my eyes when I think of how sweet Jake has been in this time. He's bent over backwards to make sure I'm comfortable and don't have a care in the world.
But Jake isn't just a good husband when I'm sick. Everyday, he does things that melt my heart -
- He spends time with Jesus everyday
- He is very helpful around the house
- He makes me laugh...alot!!
- He works hard and provides for our little family
- He plays a mean classical guitar
- He listens well
...and countless other things that make him the awesome man that he is.
Thank you Jesus for such an amazing husband!